Brain Fog, Should I be Worried?
How many times a day do you find yourself searching for the right word to complete a thought? Or maybe, your ability to multitask like you use to is just a little out of reach.
What is going on? Another perimenopause and menopause symptom?
Sorry to be the bearer of challenging news, but yes, brain fog is a real thing. And, it is a scary and unnerving, especially if you are a GSD type of gal. You know the, “get sh*t done” type. Somehow, this brain fog thing is interrupting your usual flow. And, man, is it annoying!
In this week’s podcast, we look at brain fog, why it happens and some ways to help.
Here’s a sneak peek:
- Why brain fog occurs during perimenopause and menopause
- The number 1 reason you get brain fog
- Ways to lesson stress (technology helpers (the best apps), meditation and more
- The roll of exercise
- Supplements that may help
- The beauty of adaptogen herbs
- The concern about Alzheimer’s – what is brain fog and what is Alzheimer’s
- When you need to be concerned
Resources in this episode
- Top Organizational Apps for 2017 – time to get your sh*t together sister. It will help your stress level AND with brain fog.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mindfulness Meditation and the best apps for learning how
- Alzheimer’s – 10 Signs Checklist – this is a great list and helps you to understand the difference between perimenopause/menopause brain fog and Alzheimer’s.