In compliance with FTC guidelines, please assume the following information about links and posts on this site:
- Our highest priority is to provide valuable resources and information to support balance in your menopause experience. We only link to products or resources (affiliate or other) that align with this goal.
- If we post to an affiliate link, be assured that we place a premium value on it and/or we use it personally or in my practice. For simplicity, please assume that we may receive a small commission from the sale of certain items. The price of the product you pay is not affected.
- While we do review every product, due to the third party nature of these relationships, many things aren’t in our control. If you are dissatisfied with a purchase, the product isn’t shipped in a timely fashion or something isn’t right, please contact the company directly. We appreciate your experience (good or bad) as we are always working for the best resources for you. Contact us any time. (contact @rhondanp.com)
- Sometimes we may also be able to provide you with a discount on a certain item. Although we may still earn a small commission the price may be actually less for you by using the link. (We love a good deal!)
- We do not allow ads of any kind on our site.