Menopause University – Menopause 101
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I get again with Menopause 101?
Everything all in one place!
- 21 instructional videos
- 10+ Tools (Cheat sheets, Symptom Checklist, HRT Decision Tree, a complete nutrition and lifestyle guide with core food program, 50+ recipes, shopping guides, etc.)
- RhondaNP Protocols – step-by-step actions to take based on your individual situation
- Doc Talk, Practitioner Prep – ebook with exact scripts, questions to ask your healthcare practitioner at your next visit
- Private Facebook Group – for Menopause University Students Only (a safe place to ask questions, find support!)
- Monthly Office Hours with Rhonda – 90 minute private group webinars where you can ask any questions about the course, symptoms, hormones, anything goes here since it’s just us girls!
- Product Discounts in the RhondaNP Webstore – 25% during off your entire purchase during your first 30 days of enrollment and 15% for life.
- Lifetime Access to Course Materials – we aren’t going anywhere! You can complete this course on your timeframe and take as long as you want to complete it. The videos and all the materials are available in a 24/7 web-based password protected program anytime you are ready for them.
How much time will this course take? I’m so busy and my brain fog is killing me!
As busy women ourselves, we thought of you as we put this course together!
- You get immediate access to all of the course material the minute you purchase. Everything is online. In the 5 hours of course instruction, there are no videos longer than 30 minutes. In fact, most videos average around 20 minutes.
- You get lifetime access to all course material and you can download everything to your own computer if you want as well.
- You have lifetime access as a Menopause University Alumni to Monthly Office Hours (these will be recorded and sent to you even if you can’t be there in person).
- You receive lifetime access to the private Facebook Group for questions and our team is always here to help. Go at your own pace, when you have the time and the energy.
In other words, you’ve got this. You are in competition with no one. 😉
Who is this course for... I’m not even in perimenopause yet! (I think…?)
Perimenopause symptoms can begin for some women in their mid-30’s. The average age of menopause in the US is 51 and symptoms can begin years earlier. This course is for any woman who wants to fully understand her hormones. More importantly, this course helps to connect the dots between optimal hormone health and lifestyle.
I’m past menopause, but at times still feel not myself, can I benefit from this course?
You bet! The transition to menopause is one of the most difficult times in a woman’s life. In fact, your hormones continue to play a critical role for your entire lifetime.
Menopause also brings on new risk factors and understanding those and what you need to do to prevent chronic disease is another focus of this course. Additionally, all of the lifestyle strategies are targeted to help you enhance your healthy longevity. It’s time to live your best years now!
I am a (insert eating philosophy here – vegan, vegetarian, Paleo, raw, gluten free, etc.) Can I take this course?
Of course you can! Rhonda addresses the best nutrition plan for women in perimenopause and menopause. There are ways to adapt and you can make the decision based on what is presented in the materials.
Can I get an appointment or phone consultation with Rhonda?
Rhonda is licensed to practice medicine in the State of North Dakota. You are welcome to visit but we suggest not in the wintertime. 😉 Right now it takes about 3 months to get an appointment to see Rhonda. There is another Nurse Practitioner on Rhonda’s team who has been mentored by her who may be able to see you sooner. Please fill out a contact form if you are interested in this option.
The course covers the type of practitioners who may be able to be your best match during this time. Also, Bonus #2 (Doc Talk) goes over in detail effective ways to communicate with your healthcare practitioner.
What if I don’t get the results you promise? What’s your refund policy?
What we promise in Menopause University’s Menopause 101 is a partnership. We will teach you to have a deeper understanding of your unique endocrine system, what is happening during perimenopause and menopause, natural strategies to balance your symptoms and a path to decide if hormone replacement therapy is for you. However, you must do the work and be an active partner in this journey. If you aren’t willing to do the work, please do not sign up for this course.
I don’t have Facebook. Can I still benefit?
Yup. The private “Office Hours with Rhonda” is conducted in a webinar setting for MU students only. In these sessions you will be able to ask specific questions and also hear what others are thinking as well.
The sessions will be recorded and distributed inside of the membership site so that even if you can’t join us live, you will still be able to listen and get the information.
What are your payment plans? Will the cost of the course be going up in the future?
The course currently sells for $497. Based on Rhonda’s expertise, the quality of the materials and continued interaction with Rhonda and the MU Community, we believe that this course is a screaming deal! Courses of different quality with individuals with less experience sometimes charge double or triple this amount. Our hope is to keep this course in the $497-697 range in the future.
Our payment options are:
- $497 for a one-time pay. The one-time pay has a $28 savings.
- Our 3-Pay which is $175 per month for three months ($525).
- We also have a affordability plan for $88 month for 6 months ($528).
We use Stripe and accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Is this course covered by insurance?
Well, it should be! But, there still may be something for you to investigate.
You can check with your employer to see if this course could be submitted for reimbursement for your healthcare savings accounts.
Generally speaking, eligible expenses include items that are meant to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent illness or disease. However, expenses such as cosmetic surgery, insurance premiums, vitamins, and items for general well-being are not eligible expenses.
Please check with your employer BEFORE you purchase this course to determine eligibility. Refunds will NOT be given if you failed to take this step prior to purchase.
Thanks for understanding.
What if I’m still on the fence?
Please contact us! We are happy to talk through anything that may be holding you back from making the decision to enroll. We get it. It’s an investment but one we know is worth it. We look forward to connecting soon!